Winter in the holiday area Seiser Alm
Winter in the holiday area Seiser Alm awaits you with a breath-taking landscape, sunny slopes and innumerable winter sports options!
60 kilometres of slopes for skiers and snowboarders, 80 km of cross-country tracks, 7 toboggan runs, ice-skating rinks, outings on horse-drawn carriages, and hundreds of kilometres of winter hiking trails make Alpe di Siusi a winter paradise for all age groups.
Here you can finde the ski pass calculator for the ski area Alpe di Siusi!
Our house is located in Fiè allo Sciliar/Völs am Schlern. It takes 7 minutes to reach the Cableway to the Alpe di Siusi which takes you directly on the slopes of the skiing area Seiser Alm/Val Gardena. 300 m away from our accommodation you’ll find the bus stop in case you will use the free public transports to the Cableway.
Best of Winter:
- Ice-skating on the lake laghetto di Fiè
- Sledging on the hut Tuff Alm
- Sledging by night on the hut Zallinger on Alpe di Siusi
- Sleigh ride to the Sonon Hut
- A original hay bath in the Hotel Heubad
- Snowshoe-Tour to the whiches panches